Thursday, November 22, 2012

Found it!

Greetings! I haven't yet posted on this blog, though Dr. Evans granted me access several days ago. I am Blake Dewart. For the last several days, I have been assigned to Lacuna Urbis in search of something, which I am glad to say that I have finally discovered!

You see, I have been in search of a particular Door, which I finally discovered, lurking in the basement of a house near the old Reactor, which Mr. Benzene may remember. This particular Door is special, you see: it was left open.

Through this Door lies a cavern. From the dampness and smell of salt, I judge it to be near the ocean. However, even more importantly, this is the Door through which the Pulse was let into the city, which, as you might imagine, has created some rather unusual phenomena.

For example, every few hours, the city will wobble, for lack of a better word, but the ground will stay completely still. It's quite disconcerting.

And now my orders tell me to go through the Door. Very well! We shall see what awaits us on the other side.

Regards,
Mr. Dewart

No comments:

Post a Comment