Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Strange Phenomena...

For the last few days, I have felt nervousness and tension steadily growing in me, and I think I have finally discovered the source. I proceeded back through the Door into Lacuna Urbis and shut it temporarily. Immediately, I felt a cessation of most of my negative feelings. 

I proceeded to test this several times, finally using an audio recorder to test. In every audio recording I made, a quiet, but persistent Hum could be heard. I capitalize it because I believe it to be a subset of the Pulse which we heard earlier. 

I'm not overly sure what this Hum does, but I feel it significant enough to report to Dr. Evans. Hopefully he can figure it out.

Regards,
Mr. Dewart

1 comment:

  1. I'm no professional, but perhaps the Hum is a type of infrasound?

    ReplyDelete