Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Fond Greeting

Gentlemen, it's been some time since we've corresponded. Unless I am very much mistaken, the last time you saw me was when I was apprehended by Dr. Evans inside the WEF facility. Since then, you'll be glad to learn that the air between us has cleared. They saw a use for my talents, and offered me employment.

It was an offer I could hardly refuse. I now serve as the personal assistant to Dr. Evans, and have for quite some time. I've spent most of my time in Vienna, though, recently, I was recalled. Dr. Evans informed me that he believes that he has finally tracked down what he's been searching for over a period of three years.

You see, we've had several instruments set up in various locations of interest over the last several months. We've recorded an influx of Doors that are manifesting, and also an increase in the number of birds being assimilated into the Convocation. After thorough searching, we think we've discovered the reason. On September 22nd, 2012, at about 7:52 in the evening, our instruments recording a bloop.

It's an odd word choice, to be sure, but I feel that it described what we heard the best. It wasn't loud, nor was it overly harmonic or discordant. It was simply there.

And it came from beneath the ocean.

Tomorrow, at 6:30 in the morning, we'll be taking a submersible from a classified location in search of this noise. I'll be reporting my findings here, properly censored, of course.

Tomorrow, we might find what Evans believes to be the beginning of the End.

Regards,
Mr. Benzene


No comments:

Post a Comment