Monday, November 12, 2012

Detained

We left off kind of late. To my great embarrassment, it was my fault. I was on my way to the dock at about 5:45 this morning, when I was set upon by the most uncouth fellow I've encountered in quite some time. He grabbed my shoulders and started screaming incoherently. One thing led to another, and it ended with him laying on the ground in a pool of blood with my knife sticking from his stomach. I think I nicked his guts, poor sap.

Anyways, I had to wait while my superiors came by, so I didn't actually make it to the dock until about 7:00.

Ah well, life goes on. As I speak, we've been under the ocean for several hours, heading towards where our instruments last picked up the noise. I will post again when there is more to say.

Regards,
Mr. Benzene

No comments:

Post a Comment