Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Humblest Apologies

I am so very sorry for being out of reach for the past several days. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do, as I have been remaining "underground," so to speak. My altercation with the last "recruiter" for the Listeners sparked an idea, and I recently joined them. It took some time to convince them that I was not an agent of the Church of Simplification, but seeing as how I'm not, it worked out to my advantage.

I have since been working with them in an attempt to destroy said Church, though I am positive that they have a secondary plan. You see, the Deep's pulse was right on schedule, and now it has returned to sleep. However, from circumstantial data and a few scattered references, it seems that they plan to raise the Deep again. I'm not sure when, or how.

However, I do know one thing: It would be a disaster. The Cancel is not here to send the Deep back into sleep, and, unless I am very much mistaken, the Deep's thoughts will cause the same effects as the Pulse, but on a far larger scale.

I need to meet with Dewart as soon as possible. Hopefully he is still near the Reactor.

Regards,
Mr. Benzene

No comments:

Post a Comment